As you all know, I have signed up for the hurdles tryouts. I found out today that I have made the team! I will be going to athletics every Wednesday and I talked my Dad into picking me up even though he doesn't work that night and would much rather be in the Mare and Foal.
It's going quite well with my Dad, he took my mum out lastnight. It's just the rest of my family I worry about.
It's going quite well with my Dad, he took my mum out lastnight. It's just the rest of my family I worry about.
There's 25 mins to go in the second half of the United v Barcelona match. The stress is too much for me. I've had to come out and leave the Football Fanatic watching it on her own. My mum is pacing the floor somewhere saying 'This isn't entertainment. It's bloody torture'
Oh... just remembered... I haven't done my Technology homework - Draw and describe how to make a Moving Toy - Just right for a Fixer like me!!
In the meantime, I like the look of this book



9 comments:
congrats on making the track team! it's good that your dad will pick you up.
i think my 11 yr old would like that book, too. lol :)
If you could fix it to abolish homework, teachers across the country would thank you!
Hello, Fixer! As a former school teacher myself, I agree with the title of the book. But until all your teachers buy into it, so sorry you'll have to keep doing it! :-)
Congrats on making the team.
--r
Congratulations on making the team! I'll bet you even did it without taking my suggestion to "fix" the hurdles, too. Have fun, run fast, and leap like a gazelle!
PS - awards for you at my blog, so stop on over!
Congrats Fixer! I knew you would make it.
And the match drew in the end eh? Could be worse.
As for homework - should be a cinch to a Fixer. As for dads - daughters take priority! Remind of this regularly. ;0)
I'm ashamed to say I fell asleep during the second half of the game. I will endeavor to do better in the future.
Congrats on making the team! Don't forget to stretch. :)
Sorry. Ok I know. It WAS worse.
I've been busy and didn't catch up on the football till now.
Not a draw then. But at least Ronaldo won something!
And so will you on the hurdles.
Congrats on the sports!
I home school my 14, 12, and 10 year-old kids. There's no homework ever. They are certain there isn't. So, there are some good things in it for them.
I'm sorry you have so bloody much of it!!
Post a Comment