Hello Bloggers!
I am The Fixer. Yes, The Fixer from Mother's Pride. And I have the joy of being one of 'this lot'.
I made this blog because I don't just want to be one of this lot. I want to be an individual. I want my own visitors and my own comments. I want to give out my own awards. And maybe get some back.
I want to write my own posts, not just be mentioned on my mum's blog once or twice. It's hard being the middle child. We don't always get what we want. (Well, actually, I usually do).
Must take after my mother.



17 comments:
Well hello Fixer, and welcome to the world of Blogging. Thank you for all your good work on our Awards etc - I'm full of admiration. Margot xx
Nice one Fixer. Love the blog. I bought my daughters little pink tool boxes, a girl needs to know about these things. x
Looking forward to reading about family life from a different perspective!! Should be interesting!
Welcome to Blogland, a great place to meet.
Crystal Jigsaw
Hi Fixer and welcome to Blogland. I have high hopes for your blog after seeing the awards you've already made! :)
hi Fixer! i like the pink!
Fixer, I am so glad that you are spreading your wings. What a smart girl you are. Can we come to you with all of our technological needs and can you tell me your fees in American dollars? I have a meez that needs transporting. Anyway, congrats on your own blog. I will strive to be worthy of an award from you one day.
Way awesome, Fixer! Welcome to Blogland. I like your taco dog! Very posh!
Hi Fixer and welcome to the blogosphere!
He he. This alternative perspective on 'this lot' is going to get interesting.
Welcome to the blogosphere! Can't wait to read more!
Well, hello there, Fixer! I am so very impressed. Perhaps I can hire you to fix all sorts of things for me, or at least to instruct me how to fix them myself!
Love the pink!
--r :-)
Way to go! Enjoy your new blog!
Welcome to bloggy place. Nice start by the way. I like what I see and read so far.
Use your words and your new found medium to enact the change that you feel the world needs. Never sell your self short and think no one pays attention. If you think you have a gift with words (I suspect you do), then good God girl, use words like you would a hammer and fix the world. Complacency is just silly. Rant, roar, spread love where needed.
Lets rock this world!
David
Hi Fixer!
I am so going to love hearing things from your perspective!
Love the theme!
Welcome to Blogland! I've only been around a couple of months and I got one of your awards already.
I reckon you are very VERY handy to have around. :0)
Hi Fixer - dropped in from Ciara's...welcome:-)
Cheers Fixer!
LOVE your new blog and your Meez. I am very sorry to hear about your missed football game, but well done on the ears.
As I've told your dear Mum, if you ever want to come to New York and fix lots of stuff in a big old brick house (with a baby, a 14 year old, a 10 year old, some dogs, a cat, and a couple of old parents) on your hols, you just let me know. And please bring Mum. We have lots of chatting to do!
Enjoy your blogging, be careful, and have fun!
;-)
Your friend, Kit
Post a Comment