Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal
This could have been me and the Football Fanatic at Old Trafford this afternoon. It was a tense match, and at one point, The Football Fanatic actually asked me what a stroke felt like. When I asked why she said "Because I think I'm having one."
(By the way- she wants me to point out that I am the blonde one, and she is obviously the pretty one with the black hair, except in real life it's the other way round!)
But before I went to Old Trafford, I visited Paris for the morning. It was beautiful, I had crossaints and jam for breakfast.


Well, that's not exactly true, actually, it's not at all true. This morning creative me was experimenting with PaintShop Pro - and I had Shreddies for breakfast. (lol)
I showed my dad.
Him: 50 pound I paid for that and this is the best you can do? (I think he was quite impressed really)
Me: Thanks. Do you want me to do one of you and mum on a sunset beach or something?
Him: You better had because it's the closest she'll get!


9 comments:
wow...that's pretty good splicing yourself onto a parisienne scene. i am going to try to do something with some of my photos, too, but i'm willing to bet i'll be frustrated w it and not do a good job! LOL
i think 50 pound was a good investment for your talent...i'm sure he was impressed, however, that wasn't a nice thing to have said about your mum.
That's pretty neat Fixer! Ever been? It's cool - you can't get any concept of the size of the thing till you go. It is beautiful.
And you are showing some serious talent here. I am going to end up blowing £50 I can see it.
That was not a nice thing to say to you about your mum not getting to a beach! Especially when you were trying to get them both there together, even if it IS virtual!
Hope you don't get caught in the middle kiddo. Hold your thoughts for now eh?
Still love your blog.
And I'm sorry, but I'm tired of MU getting the championship - it can get BORING you know!!
But I AM glad you beat arsehol... oh I mean, (sorry Jackie) Arsenal.
They're even worse.
*Runs out of room b4 MoTL catches her for cussing* [I only NEARLY cussed!]
Ha! That 's a LOL !
Your blog is coming on well. Good for you!
Very talented. And so smart, too.
Good job!!
United, UNITED - I'm a fan too!
£50 well spent - tell your Dad I said so! :)
You sound like my kinds of girls. Wish I could have joined you at the game. :-)
Brilliant picture! I think £50 was a bargain.
As for your dad, men are a different breed. In man-language it probably meant "I wish we could"!
I was fully wondering how you managed to make it to Paris without your mother blogging about it!!!
Great blog Fixer.
hello this is lynsey thanks for checking out my blog yours it great :)
Post a Comment