Saturday, 12 April 2008

Awards

I thought I'd better keep out of the way today so I've been making some awards.




I would like to give this award to




CrazyCath

Adrienne

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong

Working Mum



Because I think you are all top!



This one isn't an award. It's for Mrs Fox who's just come out of hospital. I hope it makes her feel better.




If you didn't get an award today, dont worry. I have a feeling I will be stuck up here for a while yet!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

You're Mom is right (as always). This is a wonderful award and I will post this evening. Right now I'm in the middle of planting trees and shrubs. This is just a bit of a water drinking break.

Cath said...

Fixer - I am honoured and flattered! Thank you very much. Your awards are always top quality.

Sorry this is late in checking in. I have a new toy (check my blog!) and so I have not been blogging tonight once the battery charged.

If you can't imagine why anyone would get excited over a camera (I know, it's hard sometimes when you're 12!) then just imagine it is a new graphics card (top of range) or new paintshop programme or game. Then you might get an inkling of what pulled me off the blog tonight!

Glad you're feeling better. Hope the 19 year old is too and peace is reigning in the house of your lot!

Mean Mom said...

Sorry I haven't been over before. That was such a scary thing, when I clicked on 'the fixer' and ended up on a different blog to your mum's. I thought your mum had developed multiple personality disorder. I didn't realise that you actually had your own blog. Congratulations! You're doing so well for visitors, already!

Working Mum said...

OOO, thanks! I love it! You're so clever.

Just ride out the storm at home. Look suitably penitent and things will return to normal.

Use the time to do some homework and revision, oh no, that's my 'teacher' head again! Sorry!

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Thank you, Miss Fixer, for my lovely Award. I'm so pleased with it, and not feeling too hopeless! M xx

Mrs. Fox said...

Aren't you a sweetheart?! Thank you so much. And congratulations on your own blog. When I first came to your blog and saw the post about Manchester beating Arsenal I thought you were teasing me. :)