Monday, 21 April 2008

Catching Up

Sorry I haven't posted since Wednesday. I have had a LOT of homework, you just wouldn't believe the amount.

Anyway, The Cannonball Catholic Award results have been announced. My mum drew with The Crescat if you don't already know, and Adrienne (thanks to me) took a leaping jump on the votes and won by a landslide. Here's to you Adrienne for winning!



The Peacemaker has just said she is running away to join the circus. My mum thinks it's because she's been sent to bed because she wouldn't let The Noise have a go on the Wii. I think it's because she watched Madeline at the weekend and it's given her ideas.

I'd better go and sort it out.

5 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Good news about your mum. Did you sort it out?

Pam said...

cheers to your mum! are the younger ones about 2 yrs apart?? because i know how that goes :)

Amanda said...

I tried to run away once when I was a little girl. I only made it up the street before my mom and my sister stopped me. Good luck.

Cath said...

It's what you do best - fix things!

Make sure they're actually broken before you fix them though! :0/
(If it ain't broke - don't fix it.)

Good to see you're leaving the blogging for homework - but always nice to see you back!

Kit said...

Fixer, I work with a lady whose grandma really did run away to join the circus. And she stayed there for 4 years!

My girls loved Madeline when they were younger, too, though my older one always thought Pepito could use a hair cut.