Here I am. It's half time and I'm sat here all alone watching the match. I could have been there and seen Roma miss a penalty. I could have been there and seen the 8 shots on target. But I'm not, because of the drunken incident.
If this match ends up to be a big score again... she will never see the light of day again...
Well, her and Kat (the one she's took with her. This is not the lad with the flashing bunny ears. She swapped again.)
Can you blame me? I have been looking forward to the match all season. What would you do?
Feel free to comment!!


7 comments:
Oh poor fixer, at least it wasn't a big scoring game. Take your mind off it. How are the rabbits ? Do they have names ? Oh no we are back on rabbit ears again ! ! !
Oh, I'm so sorry this has happened to you! But look on the bright side. This will be a great story to tell your children and her children!
I hate that she was drunk when she traded your ticket. But at least she wasn't sober! Maybe you can forgive her for a foolish mistake she made when she wasn't "all there."
:-)
--Miss "R"
Unfortunately, since you are over 10, you can be prosecuted for murder. Even with mitigating circumstances. And you've advertised intent here on the blog so it would be a stiff sentence.
Pop over to mine instead and pick up a little award I have for you. Not as good as the ones you make, but still an award of sorts. :0)
people do stupid things when drunk and don't worry bout the consequence so much. i'm sorry that you had to watch it at home, but i'm sure you'll ummm 'pay' her back somehow LOL
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! How did I miss your blog????????????????? I must have been completely asleep and just breezed right by the announcement on your Mother's Pride.
Please forgive me. It is AWESOME!!!
I'd be very embarrassed to have swopped tickets for a pair of bunny ears. Got a feeling you'll be making her pay for this for a looooong time.
Oh dear oh dear oh dear....... As Cath has said, you have announced intent so your revenge is going to have to be more subtle.....
Remember your name, you are the FIXER..... It will come to you when the time is right.... I look forward to hearing all about it!
Post a Comment