Tuesday, 8 April 2008

The Ultimate Betrayal

Today, I'm rather miffed. Make that EXTREMELY miffed.




I have accompanied the Football Fanatic to every home game at Old Trafford this season. Even the one against Newcastle when I had to watch Alan Smith (best player in the world) run out in a different kit for a different team than mine.




Tomorrow night, United are playing in a Champions League Quarter Final match against Roma. This would be the biggest game I had ever seen in my life............................... IF she hadn't got drunk (again) last week ((again)) and swapped my ticket for ... wait for it..................................










..............a pair of Pink Flashing Bunny Ears.


I know.


I hate her too.


But don't worry. I have 'fixed' the bunny ears. They will never flash again...







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Bet that really hurt..

Most of the folks around here are Newcastle supporters - in a big way. My husband however, supports Sunderland. Don't ask me why, I've yet to work it out!

CJ xx

Cath said...

Oh no! Your sis should know better than to mess with you...

You write as well as your mum.

(That's high praise kiddo). (smile)

Pam said...

ok, i'm not a big fan of football and only have heard of united, BUT that's just funny. not so funny she got drunk and traded them for flashing bunny earrings, but those bunny earrings will never work again. i totally LOVE the way you fix things :)

btw...can you get her ticket? or do you have to have the fanatic accompany you? somehow some way go to the game??

Amanda said...

I must admit, I'm a little scared of you. I believe that you could fix me and I'm all the way over here in the US.
I hope I stay on your good side.

Love the meez with the cute dog.

Maggie May said...

ooohhhhhhh! How COULD you!

Akelamalu said...

How could your sister be so cruel?

Working Mum said...

That's siblings for you. My brother bought tickets for all my family to see a band I'd loved for years, except me! He said he didn't think I'd be able to come as I'd just had a baby (daughter). The family are not allowed to talk about the concert still (it was four years ago, I'm still bitter)!