Monday, 19 May 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry I've been this long but I have had sooooooo many revision lists for my summer exam in 2 weeks. I am trying to live up to my sister, The Football Fanatic, who I have just found out had top marks on her 1st year exams. So I am revising all I can to be like her.

The Peacemaker has just finished her SATs. I have been helping her to revise as well. She is so sick of the series of ReviseWise and she said he never wants to hear the stupid woman and that 'aggravating music' ever again. I hope she has got full marks (3 level 5s like me)

Yesterday, I helped The Football Fanatic with her University assignment, even though I'm only in year 7, which was to edit a radio interview. She was useless, she doesn't even know how to turn a computer on let alone do anything technical.





This took me till half past one in the morning to get it absoloutely perfect, and it was really hard to get up this morning - my mum was shouting even louder than she usually does! But it all paid off.

When I got home from school today, I found a bag on my bed with a note, saying:

"OPEN THIS FIXER, IT IS A PRESENT FOR YOU"

I looked insideand found...

A new United shirt!


I hope she wants me to help her next week!




6 comments:

Katney said...

Bribery?

Working Mum said...

Sounds like you've been busy. Wish my pupils were as conscientious!

Has the Football Fanatic made up for giving away that ticket now then?

Pam said...

wow, being the good kid has its rewards, eh?? even though i know nothing about european football teams/game (just the u.s. soccer and not even much of that either lol), that's a pretty cool shirt.

Kit said...

Welcome back, Fixer! Good luck on the exams, how's the hurdle career going?

Cath said...

Welcome back! Now wasn't it worth it to stay up to 1.20am and have mum shout a bit louder?

Or did it just seem a bit louder because you were so knackered? ;0)

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Hi Fixer, just catching up with your life etc.. my you have been busy. And that presie was well deserved. Margot xx