The Football Fanatic has just got a new phone , the Samsung Soul and so I have ended up with my own battered phone that I lent to her on my last birthday in September. The cheek! My poor old phone has been dropped in puddles, 'accidentally' stood on, and chipped in several places. I am sorry to say this, but I don't think I will be able to fix this one.
This is the damage:
Doesn't look that bad, eh ? Wait ...
Look at this chipping!:
And this is the Football Fanatic's new amazingly beautiful phone:
I'm sure I can con her into buying me a new phone to make up for the damage!


2 comments:
Seems fair to me!
How are your Village People faring?
Hi again, I'm afraid all these games are a foreign language to me - my Grandson is four, and I bet he would understand them!! M xx
Post a Comment