Saturday, 14 June 2008

Glued to the Computer

The other day, my best friend from school gave me some PC games to install and play on. They were:


The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff:



The Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff:


The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff:





And The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff:




They are really great games if they don't keep crashing like they do on here! So, I decided to make the whole family on it. It was good, and I kept everyone alive before we ran out of food in the fridge...


The Grim Reaper came to my house:




and floated to The Peacemaker. (Normally, you can plead for the loved one back, but it wasn't doing it this time.) Then I died and so did my mum. I kept playing and noticed three tubs on the floor. When i put the mouse on them it said

"Here lies Mum"

"Here lies Fixer"

"Here lies Peacemaker"

As this was at 12:00am I got really scared and had to sleep in my mum's bed. I have never been on the computer this long so you'll be lucky if you ever catch me downtairs on my own ever again!

3 comments:

the mother of this lot said...

I always said you'd have me in an early grave.

Kit said...

Ooh, that is scary. My 10 y/o would FREAK OUT if she (or her older sister for that matter) had a game like that!

Cath said...

Maybe you should give your characters names other than "Mum" "Peacemaker" "Fixer" etc. That way, if they should die, they are not your family...